Paul North started out in the construction field in the 1970’s as a drywall installer and soon became a contractor. In the 80’s and 90’s he remodeled many homes and in 1997 he began a career as a licensed Realtor. During this time he saw the growing need for well trained home inspectors. He joined Pillar To Post in 2004 after completing their intensive classroom and on site training program. He brings to the profession a unique understanding of the real estate process and experience in home inspection.
- Paul North has owned the local Pillar To Post franchise for over 14 years.
- Paul is a Certified Pillar To Post Home Inspector.
- He is a Washington State Licensed Home Inspector, #219.
- Paul North is a Washington State Licensed Structural Pest Inspector, #70430.
- Paul is a Washington State Approved Continuing Education Instructor, #I3284.
- He is a Member of the ASHI, #261361.
- Paul North was a licensed Realtor before joining the home inspection industry.
- We have completed over 40 accredited clock hour seminars so far on a variety of topics.
- He has a unique understanding of the real estate process.
- Paul has extensive experience in home inspection and the construction process.